[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Fri Apr 19 17:56:23 EDT 2013

Well... At this point I'm wondering whether the problem might lie with
the version of Android.
You couldn't reproduce the problem on 4.1.1. I run 4.1.2, and my son
runs 4.2.2.
Could it be that the current apk works with versions up to 4.1.1?

It would be interesting to find out whether other users running these
versions can work with BRLTTY on their devices.
Ciao,
Ollie