[BRLTTY] Android app?

Mallard mallard at ilgerone.net
Sun Apr 21 12:40:38 EDT 2013

Dave,
I know I'm a stupid, emotional Italian (ROFL!), but it's so exciting!!!
IT WORKS!!!
Grat, thanks!

When I got this display, I was sure it wouldn't work with Android,
because it wasn't in the list of the devices supported by Brailleback.
When Iread about BRLTTY for Android, some hope returned... And now it works!

I'm going to work on the translation into Italian, so that my friends
over here can anjoy the app too.
But in the meantime I'm going to announce the Italian list that BRLTTY
also works with Android, and that they can try it out with their
different braille displays.
Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Ciao,
Ollie