[BRLTTY] dndroi

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 21 13:30:41 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by mattias on 2013/04/21 at 19:13 +0200]

>if  i will connect my vario to a phone with brltty
>wich type of cable?

You need a Micro USB Host Adapter. This kind of cable has a male micro USB
connector for your phone and a female standard host USB port for your device to
be connected to.

Your local supplier may know it as a USB OTG (on-the-go) cable, although, if
you get it by that name you should check which kinds of connectors are on it.
It may, for example, have two micro USB male connectors, which would be usable
but you'd have to chain an adapter or two to it.

I'm not sure which kind of port the Vario has, but you might even be able to
find an OTG cable with exactly that kind of device connector.