[BRLTTY] Android app?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 22 07:15:59 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/04/22 at 06:35 +0200]

>Should i replace the text that's in english or should i put the swedish text into any kind of brackets or something?

Replacint the English is fine. If you'd rather do it another way, though, do it
whichever way you'd like. However you do it, it'll be editable into the format
that's needed.

>I do not have an android phone as i am blinded by apple-).

Why aren't you suing whoever threw that apple at you. :-)

>But i can give the translation a try.

Thank you.