[BRLTTY] alva bc640 not workingoneither usb or bluetooth

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Apr 30 03:30:51 EDT 2013

Hi.  I have an Alva bc640 just purchased used, and it is not working on
either usb or bluetooth.  I haveheard that the firmware 2.8.1 which I
have does not work, but I wonder if anyone has upgraded to 2.10 andis
usingit successfully on usb?

As for bluetooth,, all I ever get is error 38, function not implemented,
along with messages from thekernel about tx timeouts.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I am using gentoo unstable and brltty 4.5.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com