[BRLTTY] New release coming soon.

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Sun Dec 15 15:27:14 EST 2013

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 15.12.2013, 13:31 -0500:
>When in doubt, add some logging. That's now been done. Please update again,
>and, when capturing the log, ensure that async is specified. In fact, just
>include the full set of -l keywords from before.

Rev 8247, error time is about 21:11:20. All keywords at the -L option, -N also set. But I didn't
include your first USB patch.

I'am not absolutely sure but I guess that the error often occurs after permanent refreshing of the
braille device. Mostly I can reproduce it when I put the cursor on the first screen line and hold
the SHIFT+ArrowDown shortcut until the cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It also happens
during normal usage but so I can get your log file faster.

Cheers
Eric