[BRLTTY] Focus 40 Blue Suppport

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Mon Dec 16 04:54:40 EST 2013

Every once in a whºile brltty seems to send something to the Focus 40 Blue tºhatº ºcauses it to display its statuºs messaºge and become unresponsive. Tºhºe only way I can get ºout ºof thºis is toº
tuºrºn thºe computer off. Any suggestions?

I have picked out the en-us-g2.ctb table for Grade 2 Braille. However, every time I reboot contracted Braille is turned off and I have tº go into the preferences menu  to pick the table again. Is there
any way to make the selection permanent?

A final comment: braille support in Orca is very poor. It doesn't even recognize characters typed on the braille keyboard.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA