[BRLTTY] New release coming soon.

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Wed Dec 18 17:27:19 EST 2013

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Eric Scheibler wrote:

> Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 18.12.2013, 11:45 -0500:
> >Eric: This patch has now been committed. Please update and retest.
>
> Updated to ref 8276M. I'am sorry but it's as bad as before. During typing maybe it's even worse
> again but I can't prove that. It's definitely unusable.

Argh.  It worked all right for me yesterday.  Now I retest it today and
it doesn't work well anymore.

Could you try reverting the change in revision 8268 (i.e. reintroducing
the +1) into the latest source tree and retest please?

That's what I'm testing right now and this appears to work properly for
me.  That should bring things back to what they were as far as the
espeak library is concerned.

Nicolas