[BRLTTY] Permanent line marks

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Dec 22 16:12:26 EST 2013

[quoted lines by Eric Scheibler on 2013/12/22 at 21:24 +0100]

>>But is there any harm in SETMARK just saving them?
>
>I don't think so. But then we need a reset function which sets all marks to the first line again.

Yes, and also probably one to delete individual marks.

What are your thoughts (and, of course, anyone else's, as well) on maintaining
cliboard history and the commands necessary to browse it? The new release
already contains commands to save and restore the current clipboard content.