[BRLTTY] Handling data flow diagrams and system flow charts

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 8 20:52:16 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 09:37:16AM -0600, Alex Midence wrote:
> I've heard that some people use Gnu Plot for this sort of thing.  You might

I'll certainly investigate it.
With gnuplot you can get text output ascii so it is very accessible to
review the diagram with a Braille display.

However, I think gnuplot is more for plotting points and sketching
functions on a graph, Which probably won't work for my project
management diagrams.

> also look into graphviz.  From what I can make out, Graphviz does for
> graphics and diagrams what LaTEx does for text & formatting.

That's a good one! I'll check it out.

Thanks,
Dan