[BRLTTY] THe log file i sent.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 11 20:12:56 EST 2013

[quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2013/02/07 at 18:18 -0500]

>When brltty is probing your device, it's getting back the following two lines
>of text:
>
>   > BPP
>   DS89C430 LOADER VERSION 2.1  COPYRIGHT (C) 2002 DALLAS SEMICONDUCTOR

I've been able to confirm that your device sends this sequence when it's
waiting for a firmware install/upgrade. I'm still looking into what might be
putting it into that mode, and if there's something we can do to get it out of
that mode.

Could you please remind me what exactly you're doing with this device between
when it's working and when it gets into this mode?