[BRLTTY] Braille does not work in orca.

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Feb 19 17:40:05 EST 2013

Anders Holmberg, le Tue 19 Feb 2013 23:28:37 +0100, a écrit :
> No its not empty.
> I am not sure how to change the permission for a file with a specific user.
> chmod but then?

Either make it world-readable (g+r,o+r) and then all users will be able
to tamper with the braille display, or create a group, chown the file to
that group, make it group-readable (g+r), and add the user to the group.

I'm wondering: isn't this already documented somewhere?  Either that
documentation is lacking, or we're lacking pointers to it so people can
find it.

Can somebody check that out? (non-technical task for once, so anybody
could have a look)

Samuel