[BRLTTY] Building brltty on a mac.

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:54:21 EST 2013

I'm running brltty on Mountain Lion.

You have to run it with screen in Terminal and you run it under your own username not as root. When you patch screen, you need to use both of the patches in the Patches directory. Right now I am running the ./configure with

--disable-api --disable-midi-support --disable-icu

and I'm using the latest subversion revision of brltty though I don't see a reason why you can't compile the latest official release. Brltty is working fine for me. These are somewhat sketchy comments because I don't know exactly what you need to have answered. If you have other questions I'll try to help as needed.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart