[BRLTTY] THe log file i sent.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Feb 26 10:30:44 EST 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/02/26 at 14:15 +0100]

>Yes.

Are you doing anything different at work (or classes, or whatever) which may
have changed how your device is being handled by NVDA? For example, might you
have disabled the autodetection of some other device(s)? Might you not be using
NVDA anymore at all? etc?

I'm assuming that you don't really want to risk trying out a patch, which is
okay. I believe you still do do your own builds, though. Is that correct? If
so, what if I commit my patch to the repository, and then you update and test
right away. Would that be okay? Even if you don't seem to be having the problem
anymore, I'd still like to ensure that my patch doesn't make your device not
work.