[BRLTTY] BrlApi

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Jan 9 18:43:28 EST 2013

Hi again,

My 2nd problem: I built all my environment (beyond basic software) in /usr/local,
including Python2.7 and brltty. To install orca, orca needs (to support braille)
to find brlapi. I --enable-python-bindings, however, python bindings don't
seem to install. When I do import brlapi, it doesn't find anything. I added
--prefix=/usr/local to configure directive of brltty, but no. Not errors,
but the Python bindings don't install in /usr/local/lib/python2.7. I tried
python Bindings/Python/setup.py install

but error with gcc.

Well, how does brltty install python bindings of brlapi and how to check it
succeeds and why? Why wouldn't be installed such bindings?

Thanks,

Regards,