[BRLTTY] Have a different braille table at start up.

Adrian P. van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Tue Jun 11 13:55:22 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 07:41:45PM +0200, Anders Holmberg wrote:
> Hi!
> No it does not work.
> Any suggestions.
In my /etc/rc.d/init.d/brltty:
#!/bin/bash
#
# brltty, start /stop brltty braille driver
#
# chkconfig: 12345 0 0

# Start or stop jabt
#
# Adrian P van Bloois adrian at accu.uu.nl

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin

case "$1" in
    start)
	/bin/brltty -t my
    ;;

    stop)
	/usr/bin/killall brltty
    ;;

    restart)
        $0 stop
        $0 start
    ;;

    reload)
	$0 restart
    ;;

    *)
esac

exit 0

In /etc/brltty is my definition of the table the filename is: my.tbl
Good luck

> 11 jun 2013 kl. 17:44 skrev Adrian P. van Bloois <adrian at pa0rda.nl>:

> >> And where should the -t parameter be in the init script?
> > RIght after where brltty is called so something like:
> >
> > /bin/brltty -t my.tbl
> >
> > Or something similar.
> >
> > o> Should it be in the /etc/init.d/brltty script or where?
> > Yes, where brltty is started add this right after brltty is called.
> >
> >> Where can i read more about this so i wont clutter up the list?
> >> /A

> > --
> > 	Adri P. van Bloois
> > 	Antonlaan 104		email:	adrian at pa0rda.nl
> > 	3701 VG Zeist		voice:	+31-(0)-30-6912741
> > 	The Netherlands		fax:	NONE
> >
> > 52 05'15.77"N 5 4'44.56"E
> > QTH-locater	 JO 22 OC
> >
> > The whole point of cooking is to get as much flavour out of the
> > ingredients as possible.
> > 	-- Delia Smith

	Adri P. van Bloois