[BRLTTY] brlapi and autorepeat

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 12 19:01:54 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Peter Nilsson Lundblad on 2013/06/12 at 15:46 -0700]

>I changed to use the following line:
>  c.acceptKeys(brlapi.rangeType_command, [brlapi.KEY_TYPE_CMD|brlapi.KEY_CMD_LNUP])
>

>but that doesn't change anything.  Was this what you meant?

Yes, that's what I meant. Perhaps I'll be able to figure it out here in a few
days. Unfortunately, I don't have time tonight as my wife's blood marrow
transplant treatment starts very early tomorrow morning so I'm trying to finish
what's really important here in case I'm not back for a bit. I expect I'll
probably be back some time on Friday once I'm sure she's not in too much agony,
but I can't be sure. And, after that, it'll be a mixture of being here and
being there on an unknown schedule for probably a month or so. Since I'm not
set up to work remotely (no laptop, etc), my ability to respond to users'
concerns won't be as prompt as usual for a bit.