[BRLTTY] some serial help

Rob Hudson captinlogic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:39:52 EDT 2013

I had a PCI serial card in one of my boxes (that is, a PCI card with a serial port on it.) I had to remove it for another box, and i put another card in, this one with two serial ports on it. NOw, in /dev we have ttyS0 1 2 and 3. I think the kernel still thinks the old card is still there, because it should be ttyS0 1 and 2, right?
In any case i can't get brltty to go through either of those ports, /dev/ttyS 1 2 or 3. What can I do to fix this? I've got a USB serial adapter but I want to get back to regular serial ports. Thanks for any help.
This is brltty 4.5 and Debian 7.