[BRLTTY] Contracted English braille error and patch: Belford

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Sat May 11 18:35:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Just now I was reading a book that made mention of the Belford Memorial
Chapel. Brltty misses the for sign in Belford. According to my word list
culled from SCOWL (Spell checker Oriented Word List), the only words
containing the beginning "belfor" are Belford and Belfort. Still, it's easy
enough to fix and the attached patch fixes them.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll