[BRLTTY] Brltty release command.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Mon Nov 25 09:09:15 EST 2013

Hi!
I have a problem when loading a virtual machine in vmware player for linux.
The host is linux and the guest is Windows7.
However when windows7 takes over the braille display it is connected for a while and then brltty takes over.
SO brltty on my host is taking over the braille display from the guest os.
So now i am wondering about the release command.
I really don't want to have to use it from the command line each time.
And i can not say how vmware player runs the guest os.
But what i am wondering is if i can do some sort of automation to release the display when windows is running and attach the display when linux should take over.
/A