[BRLTTY] How to build BRLTTY for Mac ?

AlexTrial91 alextrial91 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:49:29 EST 2013

Sorry it's a bug with send button.

I have successfully install BRLTTY on Mac OS X Maverick, the blas Mac
version. Unfortunately I can't use BRLTTY with my Iris 40.
I tested this :
"$ BRLTTY -d /dev/tty.usbserial -b eu -l 7".
Nothing happens. I test another braille display with USB port ans I have
had a connection but no return. On the braille display it's writing 'no
screen'.
What can I do for my Iris 40 and BRLTTY ?

Best regards,
Alexandre ARNAUD.