[BRLTTY] Esys display doesn't work on brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 27 23:10:25 EST 2013

[quoted lines by MENGUAL Jean-Philippe on 2013/11/28 at 00:20 +0100]

>I tried today to make work an Esys from Eurobraille, on a 4.5 and svn
>release of brltty. I tried usb plug-in. In any case, I get "driver
>not found". However the display seems to be present, as I have the
>same ID in the testing messages as my braille display. But I get "usb
>device busy". It seems so shere's a usb problem.
>An idea?

Could you please capture a log and post it for us to look at? Use -L
(uppercase) to point to the log file, and -l (lowercase) to turn on a bunch
of things. So, in addition to any normally specified options, add these:

   -L/path/to/logfile -ldebug,ingio,inpkts,outpkts