[BRLTTY] Esys display doesn't work on brltty

Delaunay Christophe christophe.delaunay at technicolor.com
Fri Nov 29 03:46:32 EST 2013

Hi Jean-Phhilippe,

Did you make the test with "USB key" disabled? Maybe the USB is considered as busy by brltty if the ESys also presents itself as an external drive? This has a quite little probability to happen since the ESys works just fine with other screen readers while it can still be used as a removable storage device but in doubt, I would re-make the test after having disabled the USB key function.

HTH, Have a nice day. ChD