[BRLTTY] Another log.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 2 16:59:39 EDT 2013

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2013/10/02 at 22:08 +0200]

>Ok, here's a new log which i just created.
>I can't for sure remember when the log started but it ended at 9:53:10.
>I know i waited a couple of minutes before and after brltty stopped working.
>What i did to make it stop working was that i was scrolling through the screen and when i was at the top of the screen i pressed the right tripplebutton again and after that brltty seems to has lost the contact with my braille display.
>It was at 9:53 and i am sure i waited 5 minutes before rebooting.
>But here is the log:

Your log contains these two lines:

   2013-10-02 at 21:52:53.508 USB interface in use: 0 (usbfs)
   2013-10-02 at 21:52:53.508 USB interface claim error 16: Device or resource busy.

This tells me that you have more than one brltty process trying to access the
same device. I suspect that this is the cause of your problem.