[BRLTTY] brltty 5.1

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 14 19:47:55 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Henk Abma on 2014/04/15 at 01:08 +0200]

>I use internet explorer to download this file. When I press enter on
>brltty-5.1.apk, I get the question if I want to open or save
>brltty-5.1.man, so at this point the damage has already been done..

Thanks. I can see what the problem is. It's a "migration to brltty.com"
problem. That web server needs a bit of tweaking. Instead of assigning a mime
type of application/vnd.android.package-archive, it, for whatever reason, is
assigning a mime type of application/x-troff-man.

>When I download brltty-latest.apk file, this issue doesn't occur.

Interestingly, the mime type is still wrong, but quite different, for that one.
It's text/plain.