[BRLTTY] Metec BD Issue

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 23 13:43:51 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Abdelrazek Tarek on 2014/04/23 at 19:59 +0300]

>Also check this link for the test program and more instructions from their
official website (http://download.metec-ag.de/MetecBD.html)

Unfortunately, their test program doesn't show how to actually operate the
device. That part is within a .lib file for which they don't provide the
source. This makes it difficult for me to try to figure out what we may be
doing wrong.

I can write to them and ask for up-to-date protocol information, although it's
possible that they'll take a while to answer. Are you working within some kind
of time constraint or are you able to wait until I have enough information to
proceed?