[BRLTTY] punctuation level

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 24 22:51:05 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2014/04/24 at 17:03 +0200]

>Is ther a way to specify the speech punctuation level in the configuration
>file

Only if the speech driver you're using has a driver parameter which does that.
Look for the speech-parameter lines in the provided "brltty.conf" file.

>is it possible to bind a key command to it?

No command has been defined for it yet. One of the reasons for this is that
it'd be more complicated than a toggle since there are more than two levels. We
could have a single command which cycles through all of them, or we could have
two commands which increase/decrease the level (like we do for volume and
rate).

The punctuation level is saved in the preferences file. You could, therefore,
maintain multiple preferences files. The preferneces file to use can be
specified with the -F [--preferences-file=] command line option or with the
preferences-file configuration file directive.