[BRLTTY] Eurobraille Esys 40

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 25 16:38:31 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2014/04/25 at 20:01 +0200]

>But, trying to make working esys 40 (V2.07) i have a big problem.
>It does not start at all.
>
>I tried it on Debian squezze:
>it works perfectly with brltty 4.2, but it does not start with a higher version,
>(i tried it with version 5.1, and git repository version).
>
>the message in the log gives: usb device busy, (error 16).
>
>the same error for the same versions occur on osx, and FreeBSD.

Are you able to post a detailed log of the problem? The best way to do this is
to add the following two command line options when invoking brltty:

   -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts
   -L/path/to/logfile

To post the log file, just attach it to a message to this list.

If the problem is identical on OSX, FreeBSD, and Linux, then, just because I'm
much more familiar with Linux, I think a Linux log would be best.