[BRLTTY] activeBraille and BRLTTY query

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 27 12:38:52 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Florian Beijers on 2014/04/27 at 18:09 +0200]

>Just wondering. Is brltty supposed to detect this Handy Tech braille
>display automagically using USB?

Yes.

>If so, from what version is this behavior implemented?

Which release are you using?

>I am trying to make this display work in Linux but running into a few issues.

If you can't figure it out, please post a debug log so that we can have a look.
To capture the log, add these two otpions to the command line when invoking
brltty:

   -ldebug,inpkts,outpkts
   -L/path/to/logfile

To post the log, just attach it to a message to this list.