[BRLTTY] how to let cursor keep blinking on device?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Feb 3 10:54:25 EST 2014

Hi,

> I am using brlapi_writeTextWin to write dots on braille device, and I found
> that the cursor is always shown on device, instead of blinking. Anyone
> knows how to let cursor blink on device?

This is currently not possible. At the moment, if a client wants to have
a blinking cursor, it has to program it, i.e. to turn it on/off
regularly.

It's true that it could be convenien tto have BrlAPI use the same cursor
properties tan brltty. Although it would certainly be possible to
program this right now, I think it will bemuch easier to do once the
BrlPI properties will be in place.

Best wishes,
Sherab.