[BRLTTY] Brltty in the Ubuntu Software Center

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 13 19:51:14 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:22:42AM EST, Victor Lawrence wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> I just noticed that Brltty is in the Ubuntu Software Center.  Is that
> the release that came out last month?  If not, when will the latest
> release be available in the Ubuntu Software Center?

What version of Ubuntu are you using?

I am awaiting Brltty 5.0 getting into Debian first before I update Ubuntu 14.04 which is in current development. Given its Ubuntu feature freeze next week, I highly doubt 5.0 will be in 14.04, but I will likely provide an update somewhere for users who really want to use it.

Luke