[BRLTTY] Blinking cursor yes setting doesn't appliing right under BRLTTY 5.0?

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Tue Feb 25 10:09:53 EST 2014

Hi,

I downloaded oldest BRLTTY 4.5-3ubuntu3 source package and rebuild the
oldest release.
After I downgraded this old version I full restarted my system.
I have got a bad news:
The oldest 4.5-3ubuntu3 BRLTTY version the blinking cursor setting
applying right both textual and graphic session. If the blinking cursor
preference value is yes, when Orca running and I have for example a
terminal I right seeing blinking cursor.
Orca version is not changed when I doed this test, I used Orca latest
master branch and BRLTTY 4.5-3ubuntu3 release.

What the next step to we correct diagnosing why happening this issue
with BRLTTY 5.0 related?

Attila