[BRLTTY] Next release.

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Tue Jan 14 10:11:57 EST 2014

Hi!

Mario Wrote:

> Lars Bjørndal <lars at lamasti.net> writes:
>
> > I notice a beep now and then after using the new code. I exited BRLTTY
> > right after one such beep. Please see the log below.
>
> Yes, there is some breakage in the recent change regarding ATC.
> Dave, can you look at this please?
>
> 2014-01-04 at 23:37:23.522 unhandled command: 27FF

Thank you. It now works on PC. The only difference I can see between
the development code and the 4.5, is that it takes a litle bit more
time from you press a navigation key on the braille display, until
something happens on the display. Not at all a serious issue.

On Android, however, with Samsung Galaxy S4, I hear beeps when I touch
the cells on my Active Braille. This also is most likely related to
ATC. If neede, I should be able to produce a log.

Thanks and regards,
Lars