[BRLTTY] Modifying the Hebrew table

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Thu Jan 23 13:22:45 EST 2014

"Adi Kushnir" <adikushnir at gmail.com> writes:

> As far as I know, you are using the lib-luice tables.

Not really.  BRLTTY has its own text and contraction tables.

> The Hebrew table has lots of issues, and I want to modify it to make it
> better.
>
> How should I proceed?

If you are refering to the Hebrew text table (he.ttb), you
can learn about the text table format in Tables/README-TTB in the
BRLTTY source tree.  Your currently used Hebrew table
is very likely installed in /etc/brltty/he.ttb.  If you use BRLTTY from
the source tree, you can find it in Tables/he.ttb.  Once you learnt
how the text table format works, you can edit that file
to test your changes.  If your modifications are not of a personal
nature (I guess you want to fix real errors?) we are interested in the
result of your changes for eventual integration.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕