[BRLTTY] Modifying the Hebrew table

Adi Kushnir adikushnir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 14:24:36 EST 2014

Hello,
This is what I saw today, thanks.

Best,

Adi.

-----Original Message-----
From: brltty-bounces at mielke.cc [mailto:brltty-bounces at mielke.cc] On Behalf
Of Lee Maschmeyer
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 9:16 PM
To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Modifying the Hebrew table

Hi Adi,

I use Cygwin so have many Unix commands and other programs available. If you
must use a Windows editor I think the most reliable one that comes with
Windows is WordPad. Notepad doesn't know how to deal with Unix-format files
and thus the lines run together obnoxiously, but WordPad handles Unix files
with no trouble.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll