[BRLTTY] preferences not sticking in brltty 5.0

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 6 16:19:10 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Rob Hudson on 2014/05/06 at 09:04 -0500]

>I also forgot to check the save on exit item.

This setting was moved into the Menu Options submenu, whereas it used to be the
first setting in the top-level menu. In other words, it used to be extremely
obvious as it was the first setting you'd see when entering the menu, whereas
now it's kidn of hidden. I'm wondering, now, if moving Save on Exit into a
submenu was a mistake. What do all of you think?