[BRLTTY] problems with brltty under msdos

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Tue May 13 09:14:16 EDT 2014

hello all.  I'm experiencing  problems running brltty for dos 6.20.
When I run it, I get the opening copyright and version notice, and the
contact info, then it freezes.  This happens whether I run cwsdpmi.exe
or not, and yes, I have gone through the \brltty-m\etc\brltty.con config
file.  I think that part of the problem may be that brltty is looking
for a path of \brltty-msdos, which is not an 8.3 compliamt directory
name.  There is very little info in the manual for setting up brltty
under dos, so I'm kind of flying by the seat of my pants here.  Thanks
much for any help.

Gene Collins