[BRLTTY] problems with brltty under msdos

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Tue May 13 17:55:51 EDT 2014

Hello Samuel.  I have run it every way you can imagine.  I have my
brltty-m directory in my path.  I've tried running it directly from the
bin directory, I've tried running it with switches, with out switches,
nothing works.

I have someone with eyes here, so I'll have them watch the screen and
see if I'm getting a general protection fault, but that's the only other
thing I can think of.

Gene