[BRLTTY] problems with brltty under msdos

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Wed May 14 16:44:49 EDT 2014

Hello  again.  Here is the text of the general protctio fault I am
getting:

General Protection Fault at eid=7fbac;flags=2397
eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=ffffffe4edi=00099698
ebp=00000000 esp=001235ec ds=a7 ds=af es=0 sf=0 fs=0 gs=0 ss=af errar=0000

I don't know how helpful that will be, but thought I'd send it a long.

Gene