[BRLTTY] Compilation problems on Windows

Siddharth siddharth0031 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:13:05 EDT 2014

Thanks. I added ahk2exe but now see a different error when executing mkwin

no files matched glob pattern "brlapi_tcl.dll"
    while executing
"glob -directory $dir -tails -types {r f} --  {*}$patternList"
    (procedure "pkg_mkIndex" line 53)
    invoked from within
"pkg_mkIndex /tmp/brltty-mkwin/brltty/mingw/lib/brlapi-0.6.2 brlapi_tcl.dll"
    (file "./mkindex" line 1)

I am unable to understand the cause of the error, there is a file
brlapi_tcl.dll in /tmp/brltty-mkwin/brltty/mingw/lib/brlapi-0.6.2/ but it
appears to be corrupted. I cannot even locate "procedure "pkg_mkIndex line
53"

How do I resolve it?

Thanks
Siddharth