[BRLTTY] brltty-ctb appears to be broken

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat May 31 12:16:51 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2014/05/31 at 12:03 -0400]

>Actually I begin to wonder if I shouldn't move that file to
>/etc/xdg/brltty/Contraction/en-us-g2.ctb. I think my current file
>really should not have been referenced at all anymore. Or is the old
>path in there for backward compatibility?

No, you shouldn't move it. Override files are looked for directly in that
directory, regardless of what their actual paths are within the installed
hierarchy.

Also, your override file should just need "include en-us-g2.ctb". It shouldn't
need to be aware of the installed path of the actual file. The code should be
skipping over files that are already part of the current include nesting.