[BRLTTY] Brltty doesn't resume back after wakeup from suspend

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sun Nov 2 03:41:27 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

I tested the suspend related reported issue my Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit
system with BRLTTY latest snapshot release.
I generated an Ubuntu 14.04 compatible package from following
repository, possible this is the problem:
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-a11y/brltty.git
When I wakeup my machine from suspend, in my braille display I seeing
graphic session with "Screen not in text mode" text until I not turn off
and turn back my braille display. I have got an Alva Satellite 570
braille display, I using my braille display with my display USB port.
Have possibility to BRLTTY lost the connection after wake up from
suspend with Alva displays?
I attaching monday a new log file?
Reproducation steps with Alva satellite display related, I using Ubuntu
14.04.1 64 bit version:
1. When working right in Orca the braille output the graphic session,
suspend the system.
2. Wait few seconds, and wake up the system from suspend.
Expected result after wakeup from suspend:
In the braille display need presenting the password dialog related edit box.
Actual result my display: I see "Screen not in text mode" text. After I
typed my password and  I turn off and turn on my braille display I see
again the braille outputs.
This test passed right oldest time with BRLTTY 4.5 release without any
problems, the connection is not losted after wakeup from suspend.

Attila