[BRLTTY] Delay problem with latest code

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Oct 9 11:15:50 EDT 2014

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2014/10/09 at 08:32 +0200]

>This problem (look below) is still unsolved. I'd like to add that the problem does
>not occure with a Handy Tech Active Braille.

On which device is it occurring?

What it sounds like is that the device is going to sleep, at least partially,
and that, when in that state, the first key press does no more than wake it up.

What I do know is that brltty doesn't miss key events just because a Bluetooth
connection has been idle for an extended period of time. I've left such
connections idle overnight, for example, without any problems.