[BRLTTY] Connection problem with Active Braille on BT

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Fri Apr 3 16:44:15 EDT 2015

Hi, Dave, Mario and others

I still have problem connecting a Handy Tech Active Braille through
bluetooth. After updating BRLTTY to 5.2 rev BRLTTY-5.2-481-gb08c90d3M,
I get lot of the following error in /var/log/messages:

Apr  3 22:40:08 lapx brltty[2077]: hci_get_route error 19: No such
device.

My Active Braille now has the latest firmware.

Hope this could be fixed.

Thanks and regards,

Lars