[BRLTTY] Moving to the side by the size of the display

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 9 12:52:56 EDT 2015

I have a keypad on my computer, but with or without numlock turned on, the
keybindings that are listed don't seem to be bound. Do I need to change some
configuration option in order for them to be bound? Currently, when I type
KP0 in the console, a zero appears on the screen. And KP0+KP6 does nothing
more than type 0 and 6.

Thanks for your time,
Tim