[BRLTTY] Usb serial number.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sat Aug 1 03:16:43 EDT 2015

Hi!
I changed back from Handytech Modular Evolution to my smaller Papenmeier display the other day.
So i had to re-specify options for the papenmeier display in brltty.conf.
Two things i found out is that the Els40 i have does not always re-connects when waking the computer up from suspend mode.
THe other thing i notice is that it does not connects when rebooting or starting up the system.
I have to unplug it first and then plug it back again.
I was thinking about specifying usb port number in brltty.conf.
However i have some questions about usb serial number.
How can this be retrieved and will this help probing the display right?
Thanks in advance.
/A