[BRLTTY] brltty on a livecd

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 23 15:28:07 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Don Raikes on 2015/08/21 at 16:00 -0700]

>Is it possible to launch brltty as a boot-append option?

I imagine that that depends on what code you add to support it. We promote a
convention that you can read about by going to brltty.com and clicking on
Guidelines. In particular, that page describes the brltty= boot parameter.
Nothing is automatic, of course. You'd need to add support for it if it's not
already there.