No subject

Fri Aug 14 09:09:33 EDT 2015

increases so that with value of 100 braille lags so much behind that I can
accidentally activate a wrong link or menu item. Value of 100 is not bad
though when scrolling by holding down a key, because anyways I need to stop
pressing the key in order to see where I've landed.

 > The other value is already there, and parameterized as UPDATE_SCHEDULE_DELAY.
 > It should be renamed now, given the new parameter. It's current value is
 15.

Great! Could you make these configurable at run time? I would like to set the
later value to something between 50 and 100, but I think that it might be too
much for some users. It probably suffices if it can be configured in
brltty.conf - it does not need to be changed often. But perhaps it would be
more in line with other preferences items (such as blinking times and key
repeat intervals) if it was in the menu.

--
Aura