No subject

Fri Aug 14 09:09:33 EDT 2015

 	   This can only be used for very short-running foreground tasks. Running an event process for a long period of time may block all further events for this or a dependent device.

 	   Starting daemons or other long-running processes is not appropriate for udev; the forked processes, detached or not, will be unconditionally killed after the event handling has
 	   finished.

Anyway, this has been discussed on the list before; I've been trying to
modify my udev file to start brltty via systemd but haven't succeeded in
actually getting it to start so far, although it will start if I manually
start it via systemctl or probably if I enable it to start at boot-up.

-Mike