[BRLTTY] 5.3 soon

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Wed Dec 9 16:23:46 EST 2015

On 09/12/2015 18:54, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Dave Mielke, on Wed 09 Dec 2015 11:11:00 -0500, wrote:
>> A reminder that the target release date for brltty-5.3 is still, approximately,
>> December 15 (next Tuesday). If, therefore, any of you are aware of any
>> last-minute problems, please let us know as soon as possible.
>
> We still have the issue of systemd autostart of getty prevented by the
> presence of brltty.

You lost me (easily as I know nothing about systemd).
_ Is this issue related to the thread you began with this post;
  http://mielke.cc/pipermail/brltty/2015-August/012469.html
_ Is it a problem that has to be solved by brltty; or is there a way
  to configure or modify systemd to solve it?

Cheers, Didier